‘REMOTE CONTROL’ Computer Repairs
Remote support services are available to those who have an active Internet connection. Services that normally can be solved via remote assistance include: virus diagnosis, general diagnosis, printing issues, e-mail related issues, Outlook related issues, Internet browser issues, software updating and many more. Even if your internet is blocked by fake anti virus infections Santa Cruz Digital Solutions can, in most cases, get you temporarily on the internet so we can connect and rid your computer of all the bugs. So any laptop or desktop with a broadband connection will suffice. For fixed price of $40.00/hr.
The benefits of a remote connection are many:
- no packing up the desktop/laptop and transporting it to a shop.
- no-one visiting the premises and inconveniencing you.
- more cost effective (lower charge per hour for you and fuel costs for us)
- we can agree on a price as scan time for viruses isn’t onsite time
We can rectify all sorts of problems remotely including:
- viruses, malware & spyware removal
- slow computer problems
- software issues
- email problems
- printer problems
We can also:
- optimize Windows
- install and configure programs
- secure your network or computer
- update Windows with service packs and patches
- update your drivers
The remote software we use includes full encryption, based on RSA private/public key exchange and AES(256 Bit) session encoding. This technology is based on the same standards as HTTPS/SSL and is considered completely safe by today’s standards. See how it works below:
- we agree that the problem can be fixed remotely
- you pay up front for one hour(min. charge) through Paypal(no Paypal account required) using a debit/credit card
- an appointment time is agreed and booked
- we call you and instruct you on the use of the remote client to be used
- we connect and fix the problem(s)
- we send you an invoice/receipt(any extra cost is added and billed for in additional 1/2 hour increments)
Should we be unable to fix the problem remotely(i.e. a re-install is required) we will call to collect the computer to fix it in our workshop or attend and fix onsite. Extra work is chargeable at current hourly rate. Should it not be practical to visit because of distance a full refund will be initiated.
Schedule a Remote Session Now!
Santa Cruz • Aptos • Soquel • Freedom • Scott’s Valley • Felton • Watsonville • Los Gatos • Boulder Creek